The KLBMD Education Foundation has been in existence for almost 20 years. It was formally
created in 1998 and the first awards were given out in 1999. The Foundation was started
with seed money from the Kentucky Lumber and Building Materials Association, and has
been sustained through the years by the proceeds of the KBMA Congleton Cup and individual contributions. Since its inception the Foundation has donated more than $125,000 to more than 100 students attending Kentucky Colleges and Universities.
KLBMD Education Foundation Committee
- Steve Kelly: Chairman - Kelly Bros. Lumber
- Ronnie Goode: Cole Lumber Company, Inc.
- Calhoun Salyer: F.S. VanHoose & Co.
- Ralph Jones: Jones Home Center
- Tim Hicks: Kentucky Wholesale Building Products