KBMA COVID-19 Resource Page
- Updated: PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on PPP Loan Forgiveness Click Here to View (**NEW**)
- NFIB Webinar Replay: PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Step-by-Step Click Here to View
- SBA Updated Guidance on PPP Loan Forgiveness Click Here to View Page
- COVID-19 and the Fair Labor Standards Act Questions and Answers Click Here to View Page
- COVID-19 and the Family and Medical Leave Act Questions and Answers Click Here to View Page
- COVID-19 and the American Workplace Click Here to View Page
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) issued the First Interim Rule regarding revisions to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) following the passage of the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act.
- UPDATED OSHA GUIDLINES. If you have more than 10 employees this does affect you! Please Read***
- OSHA COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions: Click Here
- Federal Reserve Board expands its Main Street Lending Program to allow more small and medium-sized businesses to be able to receive support
Click Here to Read Full Release
- KY Employer Guide to Unemployment Insurance Changes during State of Emergency
- Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Businesses, Workplaces, Schools, and Public Spaces This pdf resource provides a general framework for cleaning and disinfection practices with links to industry-specific guidelines.
- Public-facing businesses exempted from closure order must post signage stopping people from entering if sick Click Here for Full Report. Signs in English and Signs in Spanish. UPDATE RELATED TO WORKERS'COMP: Click Here. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO RETAIL HARDWARE OR LUMBER
- CDC Handwashing Posters Click Here
- A Special Message from Logan Lavelle Hunt
- For the Official Kentucky COVID-19 Website Click Here
- KDPH COVID-19 Dashboard Click Here
- For an Official List of Actions Taken by Kentucky Click Here
- For Governor Beshear's Daily Briefings Facebook Page Click Here. These take place daily at 5PM EST.
- For a list of Governor Beshear's Press Releases Click Here
- For the Executive Order on Price Gouging Click Here
- White House COVID-19 Taskforce Updates Click Here
CDC Releases Reopening Guidance for Businesses The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently released guidance to help businesses determine whether they should reopen their workplaces during the COVID-19 pandemic. The guidance includes a safety checklist for employers and links to additional CDC guidance.
- Small Business Paycheck Protection Program. Click Here for PDF
- Paycheck Protection Program Information Sheet for Borrowers. Click Here for PDF
- Small Business Administration Eligible Lenders Click Here. To find your nearest eligible lender, just enter your Zip Code and list of area approved lenders will appear on the map.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Guide and Checklist Click Here
- U.S. Department of Labor FAQ Information, Click Here
- For Information on Kentucky's Public Assistance Programs Click Here. For a Direct Link to the Loan Application Click Here
- For Information on Kentucky's Unemployment Services Click Here
- For New procedures to implement influx of unemployment claims Click Here
- NFIB COVID-19 Webinar: How to Apply for a Coronavirus Small Business Loan Click Here
- NLBMDA COVID-19 Resource Center Click Here. NLBMDA Disaster Relief Q&A Click Here
- Department of Homeland Security Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce: Ensuring Community and National Resilience in COVID-19 Response Click Here
- FMCSA Emergency Declaration for Hours of Service Click Here. FMCSA extends Hours of Service waiver to June 14
- FMCSA has granted a waiver to CDL and CLP holders who have experienced issues with obtaining access to DMV offices and to medical examiners, many of whom are refusing to take appointments for DOT physicals due to contamination concerns. The waiver extends the date of expiration - until June 30 - of applicable CDLs, CLPs, and non-CDL licenses of commercial drivers, as well as medical certificates that would otherwise expire between March 1 and June 30. Click Here for a Copy of the FMCSA Waiver
- CDC: Guidelines on Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Office/Facility
- Consumer Reports: How to Disinfect Your Car Without Damaging its Surfaces
- CDC Free Handwashing Posters These printable posters can be used to help raise awareness about handwashing in highly visible public areas, such as schools, workplaces, and restrooms. They are designed for all audiences, and some are available in multiple sizes and languages, and can be ordered for free via CDC-Info on Demand.
One of my employees has tested positive for COVID-19. What now?
By The Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits Practice Group
Article Click Here
Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
Plan, Prepare and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019
Official Guidlines from the CDC
Keeping the workplace safe
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Click Here for Printable PDF
Coronavirus: 10 Steps US Employers Should Take to Maintain a Safe Workplace in the Face of a Public Health Emergency
Click Here for Link To Article
If you have any questions or concerns during this difficult time we encourage you to contact us, your state or local officials or the CDC directly to address any issues you may be facing.
CDC Website: 800-232-4636 or Click Here
KENTUCKY DEPARTMENT FOR PUBLIC HEALTH: COVID-19 Hotline
(800) 722-5725 or Click Here
KBMA Office: 502-223-5322 or Click Here