2023 KLBMD Education Foundation
Jack Congleton Cup Golf Outing/Auction
KBMA Member Reception
September 21, 2023
Golf Event: Belterra Golf Club ● Florence, IN
KBMA Member Event: Belterra Resort & Casino (see reservation link below)
Schedule of Events
- Driving Range open 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Registration 11:00 am
- Lunch at Belterra Resort 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Instructions & Announcements 12:45 pm
- Shotgun Start 1:00 pm
- KBMA Member Reception 6:00 - 8:00 pm
The outing, celebrating the legacy of longtime golf chairman Jack Congleton, is an opportunity for members to support the KLBMD Education Foundation. You will be playing at the Belterra Resort & Casino Golf Club, designed by legend Tom Fazio. This world-class championship course was ranked in the top casino golf courses in the US by Golfweek. Created to highlight the natural surroundings, winding through lakes and over 2,200 trees, the par 71 course challenges players with water hazards and bunkers set amidst the beautiful rolling hills.
After a fun-filled day on the golf course, please join us for the KBMA Member Reception in the Oak Room at the Belterra Resort & Casino for an evening of networking with vendors and building materials dealers from around the Commonwealth!
Your golf registration includes lunch, cart, beverage cart refreshments on the course, and a ticket to the KBMA member reception.
All KBMA members and non-golfers are welcome to attend only the Reception and Auction for $75.
GOLF REGISTRATION FEES & SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES
(All proceeds from the Golf Outing & Auction go to support the KLBMD Education Foundation Scholarship Fund.)
- Single Player - $200/Player. Includes greens fee, cart, lunch, and admission to reception
- Foursome - $750 /team for KBMA members. Includes greens fee, cart, lunch, and admission to reception for each player
- ***NEW*** Corporate Sponsor - $1,000. Includes foursome team with greens fees, cart, lunch, and admission to reception for each player AND tee/green sponsorship, as well as recognition on KBMA.net
***NEW*** Lunch Sponsor - $750. Signage at the lunch before the shotgun start and recognition onsite and on KBMA.net **SOLD OUT**
Beverage Cart Sponsor - $500. Includes your company name on the beverage cart signage and recognition onsite and on KBMA.net **SOLD OUT**
Contest Hole Sponsor - $300. Choose between Longest Drive(**SOLD**), Closest to the Pin (**SOLD**), or Longest Putt (**SOLD**). Includes recognition during awards, your company name on a tee/green, and recognition on KBMA.net. (LIMITED!!! FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!!) **SOLD OUT**
- Tee/Green Sponsor - $300. Includes your company name on a tee/green and recognition on KBMA.net
***NEW*** SPONSOR LOGOS WILL BE DISPLAYED ON GOLF CART SCREENS ON THEIR SPONSORED HOLES.
KBMA MEMBER RECEPTION REGISTRATION FEE & SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES
(All proceeds from the Member Reception go to support the Kentucky Building Materials Association)
- KBMA Member Reception ONLY - $75
- Tabletop Reception Sponsor - $250. Includes placard with your company name and logo on a table.
- Gold Reception Sponsor - $500. Includes 1 registration for the reception, 10 drink tickets, and recognition at the reception and on KBMA.net.
- Platinum Reception Sponsor - $1,000. Includes 1 registration for the reception, 15 drink tickets, signage at a buffet table, 5 days of recognized sponsorship of the KBMA Daily News Clips, and recognition at the reception and on KBMA.net.
- Bar Sponsor - $1,500. Includes 1 registration to the reception, 20 drink tickets, signage at a buffet table and 10 days of recognized sponsorship of the KBMA Daily News Clips, and recognition at the reception and on KBMA.net.
Click Here to See Program
Donate an auction item to show your support for the KLBMD Education Foundation Scholarship Foundation. These Scholarships have helped many students attend college over the years. The donation of items for the auction are an important part of funding these grants. Contact Steve Kelly at Skelly7003@gmail.com or (859) 393-3487 to make arrangements for your donations. Questions? Contact the KBMA Office (502-245-6730 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
KBMA has negotiated a rate of $139/night (plus taxes and fees) at Belterra Resort for attendees. This rate is for King or double Queen rooms. Make sure you select the correct room type.
Make your hotel reservation online by clicking here.
*Room block expires August 27th.