2022 Jack Congleton Cup Golf Outing and KBMA Member Reception
September 29, 2022
Golf Event: Gay Brewer Jr Golf Course at Picadome ● Lexington, KY
Reception: The Campbell House Hotel, A Curio Collection, by Hilton (see reservation link below)
Schedule of Events
- Driving Range open 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Registration 12:00 pm
- Lunch at The Campbell House 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Shotgun Start 1:00 pm
- KBMA Member Reception at The Campbell House 6:00 - 8:00 pm
The outing, celebrating the legacy of longtime golf chairman Jack Congleton, is an opportunity for members to support the KLBMD Education Foundation. Join us at the Gay Brewer Jr. Golf Course at Picadome! Formerly known as the Campbell House Country Club, Picadome was built in 1927 as the first public golf course in central Kentucky. It is located within New Circle Road, and offers a challenging, yet convenient golf get-away. The course is old-style with small undulating greens and tree-lined fairways with tight landing areas.
After a fun filled day on the golf course, please join us for the KBMA Member Reception at the recently renovated Campbell House Hotel for an evening of networking with vendors and building materials dealers from around the Commonwealth!
Your registration includes lunch, cart, and beverage cart. Guests are welcome to attend the Reception and Auction for $25. All proceeds from the golf outing go to support the KLBMD Education Foundation Scholarship Fund.
- Single Player - $125/person, includes greens fee, cart, lunch, and admission to reception
- Foursome - $450/team, includes greens fee, cart, lunch, and admission to reception for each player
- Tee/Green Sponsor - $250, includes one tee/green sign and recognition on KBMA.net
- Beverage Cart Sponsor - $350, includes your company name on the beverage cart sign and recognition on KBMA.net
- KBMA Member Reception $25 (Non-Golfer)
- Tabletop Reception Sponsor - $250, includes placard with your company name and logo on a table
- Gold Reception Sponsor - $500, includes admission to the reception, 10 drink tickets, and recognition at the reception and on KBMA.net.
- Platinum Reception Sponsor - $1000, includes admission to the reception, 15 drink tickets, signage at a buffet table and 5 days of recognized sponsorship of the KBMA Daily News Clips with your company logo, and recognition at the reception and on KBMA.net.
- Bar Sponsor - $1500, includes admission to the reception, 20 drink tickets, signage at a buffet table and 10 days of recognized sponsorship of the KBMA Daily News Clips with your company logo, and recognition at the reception and on KBMA.net.
Click Here to See Program
Donate an auction item to show your support for the KLBMD Education Foundation Scholarship Foundation. These Scholarships have helped many students attend college over the years. The donation of items for the auction are an important part of funding these grants. Contact Steve Kelly at Skelly7003@gmail.com or (859) 393-3487 to make arrangements for your donations. Questions? Contact the KBMA Office (502-245-6730 or email@example.com).
A block of rooms is being held at The Campbell House Hotel. Call (859) 255-4281 and mention the KLBMD Education Foundation Jack Congleton Cup and KBMA Member Reception to receive the specially negotiated rate $129. Mention Code: KBM OR Click Here to Make Your Reservation Online.